Friday 5 February 2016

Speaking at Tech HR in India




I'm delighted to confirm that I'll be speaking at Tech HR 16 in Gurgaon, outside Delhi, India in August.

Although I've not spoken at / chaired HR Technology in Las Vegas or HR Tech Europe / World in London / Amsterdam / Paris for a few years I continue to do a lot of work in the technology space and as well as sharing some of my own ideas and perspectives I look forward to catching up with Holger, Josh, Johnny, Gerry and Laurie, and all of the Indian speakers and attendees.

And if you're attending, let me know if you'd like to meet up whilst I'm there.

 
For more information:
  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD    
  • Contact me to create more value for your business   
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)