Monday 7 October 2013

The perfect storm of HR technology

CWE_011013_252.png  I've had this article published in Computer Weekly.  It's meant for CIOs but if you're a CHRO you may still find it interesting.  It builds on Thomas Otter's focus on the HR nexus (I've relabelled it the perfect storm) at HR Tech Europe last year, in the run up to this year's conference that I'll be chairing again.

It's always good getting published but I'm particularly pleased with getting into CW finally - about 20 years after I gave up my regular subscription, leaving the world of IT for change management and then HR!

Good to see the two world getting closer finally!

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
  • Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
  • Contact me to create more value for your business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

 

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)