Friday 1 April 2011

A quieter month in April – and the CIPD’s HRD show

 

  After a frenetic series of conferences, training and consulting, April is going to be a bit lighter (mostly holiday in fact!), but I’ve still got plenty I’ll be posting on.

In particular, this week I’ll be at the CIPD’s HRD conference and am looking forward to listening to speakers including:

 

I’m sure you’ll be seeing a few posts from me from these conferences on Wednesday and Thursday this week (as well as on Twitter where the hashtag is #hrd11).

I have got a few events lined up for May, including Connecting HR’s second unconference, CHRU-2, and will post on these later…

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)