Saturday 5 March 2011

HCI Top Talent Blog 2011

 

  Strategic HCM has been chosen by analysts at the Human Capital Institute (HCI) as one of HCI's Top 50 Talent Blogs for 2011.

 

You may remember that I had entered a competition at the end of last year to win a prize at the Management Innovation eXchange (the MIX) which would have given me a ticket to HCI’s summit in Atlanta this week.  Well, my management hack was featured in a weekly update from the MIX but I didn’t win the prize (it was scoring very highly until it attracted a couple of votes which must have been near-zero in the last couple of days of the competition!).  However, I will still be attending some of the summit virtually, so look out for posts on it from me this week.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)