Monday 13 December 2010

HR Predictions for 2011

 

  I’m attending a few events and webinars providing predictions for 2011 at the moment.  I may share my comments on some of these with you over the next week or so.  However, I’ve deliberately avoided sharing my own predictions here.  The reason for this is simply that I’m more interested in your views on 2011 than I am in promoting my own.

So, if you’re an HR / talent management / similar practitioner (working within an organisation) would you be willing to share with me your thoughts on what you expect to see happening next year?

If so, I’d like to invite you to complete this short (17 question) survey.

As an incentive, I’m offering a free ticket to The Economist’s Talent Management Summit on 9th June next Summer to one survey respondent, chosen at random on Monday 10th January 2011.

(The winner will, however, need to be wiling to engage in a short discussion about their responses which I will publish here along with the overall summary.)

 

If you can’t get to London for the Summit then you’ll still have my gratitude for completing the survey for me.

 

Click here to take survey

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)