Tuesday 1 December 2009

Dubai’s out, who’s in?

 

   Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!

I’ve had some more work in the UAE cancelled as an indirect impact of the current debt problems there (although I hope that other work I’m planning will continue).

So I’ve got some time over the next couple of months.

Want to ramp up your HR team’s contribution to your business:

 

  • 2010 Planning (HCM, talent strategy, workforce planning etc)
  • Measures, metrics, scorecards, evaluation, ROI
  • HR Capability development
  • Social business (enterprise 2.0) / HR2.0
  • etc…

 

 

Or just need some help at the moment? (I’ve got senior line and consulting experience across the full spectrum of HR activities).  Give me a call.

+44 (0) 7904 185 134

jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

 

 

Picture credit: FT.com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)