Thursday 6 August 2009

HR Carnival 5 August 2009

 

   Prem Rao  at People at Work & Play is hosting the new HR carnival.

My favourite posts are Louise Barnfield at Talented Apps writing about deliberate practice (in the first cluster), Susan Burns at Talent Synchronicity asking about your branding as an employer (in the second), Ann Mares at Compensation Force writing about scenario planning  (in the third cluster) and Wally Bock at Three Star Leadership on the importance of caring for your people in the sixth cluster.

You’ll find my contribution in the second cluster - I’m not sure what ‘the veteran’ means though!

 

Photo credit: alan light

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)