Wednesday 15 April 2009

HR 2.0: Impactul web 2.0 asupra strategiilor de HR

 

    On Wednesday 29th April, I’ll be presenting at this event at the Intercontinental Hotel, Bucharest (Romanian version):

 

HR 2.0: web 2.0 impact on HR strategies

Although the benefits of Web 2.0 tools are becoming clearer for human resources departments, many continue to associate with this technology for social, more personal.  Attendees at the event can learn from the most innovative HR professionals how to use Web 2.0 in:

  • Optimize HR processes
  • Development of creative processes HR
  • Performance Management
  • Talent Management
  • Employee retention
  • Training & Development
  • Recruitment and retention
    • And especially in crisis management

 

I’m thrilled to be presenting at this event, partly because I think it’s a really important subject, partly because I really enjoy meeting HR practitioners from different countries, but especially because it’s going to give me the opportunity to meet face-to-face with two stars from my HR social network:

  • Jason Averbook, CEO of Knowledge Infusion
  • Scott McArthur, Management Consultant at Atos Consulting and author of McArthur’s Rant.

 

I need to check with the event organiser, but I might try to do some live blogging from the event.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)