Sunday 19 April 2009

Becoming a Human Capital Strategist

 

   Continued from ‘The Future of HR’.

 

The reason for me posting from Washington DC is that I’ve been here to learn more about the Human Capital Institute’s Human Capital Strategist (HCS) / Master Human Capital Strategist (MHCS) course and qualification with a view to partnering with the HCI to deliver theses course and provide the qualifications within the UK and Europe.

I’ve been using the HCI’s research and attending its webinars etc from its very early days, and have been a professional member for a couple of years.  I also attended this year’s Summit in Arizona.  I’m attracted by the idea of working with the institute because it has the closest vision to my own in regard to human capital management, and nicely fills the gap in the provision of strategic level knowledge and training that’s still left open by the CIPD, SHRM etc.

 

If you’re in the UK or Europe, or potentially even in one of the other locations I’ve been working outside the US, and are interested in attending an open HCC / MHCS programme or organising an in-house programme within your organisation, and playing your part in moving to the future of HR, do get in touch (+44 1344 420 512, info [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com).

 

 

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

1 comment:

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)