Friday 24 October 2008

Management innovation at the Retention Summit

 

Kennedy Conference   Despite the CIPD's findings, I do think it is quite possible to innovate people management practices.

I've provided a number of examples in my blog: ranging from head farming to career partnership; from the inclusion of dreams in performance management to the review of individual engagement drivers...

On 19 November 2008, I'll be trying to develop some more opportunities with a conference audience at Kennedy Information's Retention Summit.  I'll let you know how it goes.

And I'll be attending the two days of the Recruiting Conference (17-18 November) too.  Let me know if you'll be there, particularly if you're a regular reader of this blog, or you attended my recent Kennedy Information webinar on Social Capital etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)