Friday 12 September 2008

CIPD Conference 2008 (Find the Hero in You)

 

I know this quiz has been around for a while, and many other bloggers used it and deleted it a couple of years ago (around the time I was just starting to take an interest in how they did it), but with  the CIPD's 'Find the Hero in You' themed conference coming up next week, I thought it might be time to dust of the old cape.

I'm not going to be there this year (too many other conferences I'm presenting at) but HR Zone have just interviewed me about it (using my more positive and dropping the rather more critical comments) and I'm sure I'll be posting on some of the conference news next week.

Anyway, here's my superhero style:

I am Superman
Superman
75%
The Flash
65%
Iron Man
65%
Spider-Man
55%
Robin
52%
Batman
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Supergirl
42%
Hulk
35%
Wonder Woman
32%
Catwoman
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)