Monday 1 September 2008

CEE HR Solutions

 

CEE HR Solutions   I’ve posted previously on some particular HR challenges within China / the rest of Asia, the Middle East / Gulf / UAE (United Arab Emirates) etc. One other region facing particular talent shortages in the light of rapidly increasing competition for human capital is the CEE / CIS (Central & Eastern Europe including the Commonwealth of Independent States ie the former USSR).

I’m going to be in CEE several times over the next couple of months and will be posting on a number of these key issues.

My first trip, later this month, will be to chair and present at Fleming Gulf’s CEE HR Solutions conference in Prague on 23-24 September.  Let me know if you're based or are going to be there and you'd like to meet up - before, at or after the conference.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)