Monday 2 July 2007

Speaking

rix, 
I am an experienced, dynamic and provocative speaker.
I also lecture in HR and change management at the Cotrugli Business Academy in Croatia.
And I deliver the Human Capital Strategist programme in the UK and Europe for the Human Capital Institute (HCI).


Some of the topics I am ready to present on include:


  • Human Capital Management: the art and science of people management and measurement

  • The Social Business: how organisations can harness social media to develop social capital as a basis for sustained competitiveness

  • Re-engineering Engagement: creating the people-led business

  • The Use of Psychology in the Management of Change

  • HR 2.0: taking accountability for the development of organisational capability

  • The use of social media: training in web 2.0 and social networking tools

  • Any of the topics dealt with in my blog, http://strategic-hcm.blogspot.com.


I will shortly be presenting at a number of platforms, including:

  • 3.00 Social HR, HR Tech Europe, Amsterdam, Holland, 2-3November 2011



Recent open (non-client) platforms (from April 2006) include:

  • The New HR, Social Business Forum, Organised Knowledge, June 2011
  • HR and Human Capital Risk Management, CP&P, Houston, US, March 2011

I also co-host a regular podcast, Talking HR.


Technorati Tags: ,,,trainer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)